Contribute to our Newsletter!
Your contributions are welcome in our News & Events email newsletter. It is published twice a month (not in the same week as a Reconciling Thought from Bishop Brian Cole).
Do you have an event or story you’d like to share? Submission guidelines are below. Please submit your content as soon as your have your content ready. We will attempt to schedule it within our content calendars appropriately.
For Events/Opportunities Stories
- Please include a very short synopsis of the event, the details of the event (date, time, location, costs), a contact person for the event, links to the event listing on your website or social media, links for registration (if any), and any promotional flyers or images. Please note when you’d like the event to run in our newsletter.
- Please note: We may not have the space to publish every event we receive. Note that some communications may be better publicized via Facebook (page or group) or perhaps by contacting nearby congregations.
- For opportunities, such as job openings, please send a short description of the opportunity, and deadlines, and a link to full information about the opportunity, if applicable.
- Send a brief synopsis (50-100 words) along with the full story. Please also include a link to the story on your website or news site.
- Please send a photo (or photos) to accompany the story, including the names of people pictured in the photo and the name of the photographer. Photos should be 1920×1080, attached in jpeg format; please do not embed the image in a Word document. Occasionally, we may supply an appropriate photo if one is not submitted.
If you have questions, please contact Bro. Andrew Aelred at firstname.lastname@example.org or 865-323-7211.